My Slow Cooker Lemon Chicken was a fail last night (it was really dry) so I had a lot of chicken I needed to use! This recipe was perfect!
- 8oz low fat cream cheese
- 4oz. Pepperjack cheese, shredded (could use more)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. taco seasoning
- 1 lb. cooked chicken, shredded
- 8 Flatouts (or generic from Aldi)
- shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- Stir together cream cheese, Pepperjack cheese and taco seasoning.
- Stir in chicken.
- Divide among Flatouts.
- Fold until you have a little square filled with chicken
- Lay seam side down in a sprayed 9x13" baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Serve with cheddar cheese, sour cream, and salsa.